Selasa, 14 Julai 2009

Transformers R.I.D Optimus Prime a.k.a Fire Convoy..

One of the most popular Optimus Prime among OP collectors is R.I.D Optimus Prime a.k.a Fire Convoy. I must say that this is another great variation of Optimus Prime. His cab will transform into Optimus Prime himself while the trailer can transform into battle station. His trailer also can function as battle armor for Prime to form mighty Optimus Prime battle mode.

R.I.D Optimus Prime


R.I.D Optimus Prime (Battle Mode)


In battle mode, the height of the figure is around 10" tall. Quite big yet still maintain the his awesome look! It is recommended to all Transformers fan to have this figure. You will not regret of getting this Optimus Prime. Me at first dont even know about the existing of this RID version. But once i have it, i fallin in love with it ;-)

......with R.I.D Megatron