Isnin, 27 Julai 2009

List of Figures: Ultra Magnus

Beside Optimus Prime, i also collect Seekers, Megatron, Nemesis Prime and Ultra Magnus. Even though i am more into finding and completing my Optimus Prime but i had a chance to search for Ultra Magnus too. Some of it is just repaint version of Optimus Prime like MP-02, Classic UM and G1 Ultra Magnus cab.


I get started with Magnus after i bought Classic Ultra Magnus twinpack. At that particular time, i didnt realize the value of Classic Skywarp. I just wanted the Ultra Magnus because i cant afford to get Classic Convoy (Optimus Prime). I was thinking to sell off the Skywarp but Thank God i still own it. Hehehe...because of that Skywarp i start buying Seekers! ;-p

So, back to Ultra Magnus. Here is the list of my Ultra Magnus.

1. Classic Ultra Magnus with FP City Commander Armor
2. G1 Ultra Magnus
3. Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus
4. Titanium War Within Ultra Magnus
5. Armada Overload
6. Masterpiece MP-02 Ultra Magnus
7. RID God Magnus
8. E-Hobby G2 Laser Ultra Magnus
9. Armada Ultra Magnus (Deluxe)

Hopefully, i can add few more figures like Energon and Animated. Well, i do like Animated Magnus but i cant find the right price. I was hoping to buy it at RM100 max ;-p . If anybody can gimme that price, let me know eh ;-) hihihihi...