Ahad, 6 September 2009

ROTF LC Optimus Prime Repaint (Hi-Res Images)

Its been a while now since my last post. I`ve been busy with some commitment at Ipoh, JB and KL last month. Nevertheless, still able to grab some gems during my trip. I`ll post it here in future post.

Back to the topic, as promised these are few Hi-Res image on my previous project. This is image on ROTF LC Optimus Prime repaint (Truck Mode). Even though Takara-tomy is just about to launch their Premium ROTF OP by end of this year 2009 but i started this project since July. At that time, no news on Premium Series. So, i guess this is vader83`s Premium version.

ROTF LC Optimus Prime in truck mode



**(Those dark marks was caused by adhesive from masking tape)







ROTF LC Optimus Prime (repaint)



torso detail....

hand detail....

leg detail...

foot detail...